BSA Consult is represented by Benjamin Allouch, CEO and sole partner of the company.
Holder of a Master’s Degree in IT Law from Paris X Nanterre University, Benjamin Allouch has a solid experience of 6 years as a legal counsel. He quickly specialized in the Data Protection Law and IT Law. The strength of Benjamin Allouch’s career is its diversification:
- After two internships, a first experience within a state-owned group, SNCF, with as main activities the management of IT contracts of a department and the CNIL declarations.
- A second experience within a large public institution, the French Supreme Court (Cour de cassation), as a legal advisor. Among his tasks, Benjamin Allouch dealt with issues related to new technologies. In particular, he participated in a working group on open data for court rulings, issued notes and opinions on the protection of personal data of justifiable persons, the anonymization and pseudonymization of court decisions, as well as the general impact of data protection legislation.
- A third experience as a sole legal counsel then DPO within an SME, certified health data service provider. Benjamin Allouch managed all hosting contracts in order to be in compliance with GDPR and raise awareness among his colleagues about data protection through training.
For personal reasons, Benjamin Allouch left his last job in January 2019 and lived for two years in Montenegro. Very rewarding personally, Benjamin Allouch focused his professional activity on his first love, writing. He became a freelance content creator and has written more than a hundred of articles for several websites.
Back in France in January 2021, Benjamin Allouch founded BSA Consult. BSA Consult has two main activities:
- A main activity in consulting, mainly in data protection (GDPR compliance, providing training, external DPO, monitoring, etc.). BSA Consult can also provide advice on other various thematics, such as blockchain and crypto-assets.
- A minor activity as a content creator for websites.
As a Data Protection specialist, Benjamin Allouch has a well-known expertise. He passed a MOOC from CNIL, the French supervisory authority called l’Atelier RGPD, and is in the process of CIPP / E certification. He will be able to guide you in achieving a positive compliance.
For several years, Benjamin Allouch is interested in crypto-assets, blockchain technology and its legal implications. Between 2017 and 2020, he founded a successful blog. He was interviewed by CNEWS, a French media, in 2018 and 2019. Benjamin Allouch finally published a few article on Bitcoin.fr.
Content creator activities
Since 2019, Benjamin Allouch is also content creator for websites. His writings are about:
- Tax and legal implications of blockchain and crypto-assets on Cryptoast,
- Travel articles on Génération Voyage, including one about Monténégro,
- GDPR articles for Nooode.
Benjamin Allouch wished to carry on this activity with BSA Consult.